How extreme is your family? Are you automatic rifle – pistol – railbuggy – ATV – top of a mountain – extreme???
If you are, then you may get along with the Ellison Family quite well! We were privileged enough to run into the Ellison’s while we were gearing up for a previous session a few months back. Lucky for us, Tim and Kosha were kind enough to help us load up our gear onto their ATVs and trek through the woods while we photographed a hunter with his prize winning coon dog.
Needless to say, Kosha and Tim had a blast with us and had to have a session of their own once they saw some of the photos. And boy did they have an awesome location in mind! This Grainger County couple took us on a journey to one of the highest peaks in Beanstation and managed to bring the whole family (as well as some pretty sweet toys).
Once we were all situated at the top of the mountain, Alexandra and I (assisted by Ashley Lodge of Ashley Lodge Photography) were able to get some pretty epic shots fitting for such an epic family. Now, go ahead and check out the view.
2) Meet Tim and Kosha.
3) Tim and Kosha are a fun, easy going, outdoorsy couple.
4) They love riding ATVs…
5) …Taking the railbuggy out for a spin…
6)…And living life to the EXTREME!
7) I said EXXXXTREME!!!!
8) Seriously… I said EXXXXTREME!!!!
9) And shout once for this beautiful lady, too.
10) Because she’s just as extreme!
11) Don’t let those smiles fool you.
12) Because this couple is no joke.
13) And neither is this couple (Son Cody and his girlfriend Julie)
14) At the end of the day they may be extreme, but the Ellison family are our kind of people.
If you enjoyed these photos (or our overuse of the word EXXXXXTREME), let us know in the comments below!
Also, if you’d like to inquire about booking your very own session simply Text the keyword ICONIC to 24587 now.
Lenz Photography are Commercial, Advertising, Sports photographers based in Atlanta, Georgia and Knoxville, Tennessee. Lenz covers clients from Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville, Savannah, Memphis, Topeka, and the entire world.