“That’s such a great photo of a couple that I want to blow it up and put it on my wall…”
…Is actually a something someone actually told Will and LaBrea after seeing a shot from their engagement session. That’s a pretty cool compliment seeing as how it would be a little odd staring at someone’s life-sized replica every time you had to run to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Either way, they must have thought they were a pretty photogenic couple. And believe us, they were.
LaBrea and Will had a crunched timeline to get everything in order for their wedding. To put things in perspective, it’s not at all uncommon for couples to have their engagement portraits made a year in advanced (or even longer in some cases). This couple had theirs made on May 31st and had their wedding on June 20th of the same year! But you know what? Our hats go off to LaBrea and Will, because they did an amazing job at pulling everything together in such a short time period without any noticeable sacrifices. Maybe we should hire them to plan our wedding…
Without further adieu, enjoy our 16 favorite highlights from Will and LaBrea’s Knoxville Engagement Photography session.
UPDATE: View their wedding blog here — Dorsey Wedding Highlights in 73 Photos
1) The whole family – Will, Zalen, and LaBrea – hanging out with Lebron in Market Square.
2) Sharing an intimate moment as a couple.
3) Holding each other close.
4) And a little closer…
5) Enjoying time with the family.
6) Bron’s tongue.
7) Celebrating the state in which they met.
8) Enjoying the nightlife.
9) Turning up the intensity together.
10) Zalen’s got game.
11) And Will’s got the muscle.
12) But LaBrea’s got the whole package.
13) Tribute to Love and Basketball.
14) Father and Son athletics.
15) Will showing everyone how to turn up!
16) And the whole family showing him that they already knew how!!!